Friday, November 30, 2012

Chez Moi

As promised, here are some photos of my lovely abode. You see what I mean by small?

Voila! My building. Not very Parisian...

This is my room as seen from my balcony

And this is the same spot with the bed pushed up into a couch
When we were still emailing about me coming, V asked me what my favorite color was, so that she would know when buying furniture for my apartment. I thought that was so sweet, and reminded me of my mom. But I really didn't know what to respond. Do I have a favorite color? I told her green, so she got blue because she couldn't find nice looking pillows in green. I wasn't expecting throw pillows at all, never mind how attractive they are. We're also going shopping on Saturday for matching curtains and une petite table. I have no idea where that will go. 

So there it is, my pretty little closet under the stairs!

No comments:

Post a Comment